Saturday, August 1, 2015

It's Time for Round 4 at Dream in Darkness

That's right! Our fourth challenge is up and running at Dream in Darkness with Teri Sherman of Delicious Doodles generously sponsoring us this month!  I have wanted to make a tee for myself and my teamies and the image I picked of Teri's called "Let Me Out" was perfect!  A little coloring with my Chameleons and a little Photoshop work for the text and if only the iron had not gone through the washing machine a few months back! it would have been amazingly easy and awesome!  So please don't mind the wrinkles!


Remember, if using text on these transfer sheets, reverser the image first!  Almost made a major uh oh on that issue!  I just love my tee! I got them in xlarge sizes as I like to create with my loose tees and old scrub pants and any splatters will just add character to this beauty!

Now run look at the amazing makes by my teamies and help them in finding me where Evil Froggy has hidden me!  Would try and give you a hint but he watches my every move and word...hmmmm, let's try something...livingr.............................Nope!  Oh well, gave it a shot!  See ya over at Dream!

Happy Crafting! 

May I enter this in the following challenges:
Delicious Doodles August White on White

5 comments:

  1. It's great Nan very well done love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Nan very well done love the colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nanette this is fabulously creative thanks for sharing on our Delicious Doodles Challenge this month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you wear this tee, it's awesome
    Thank you for sharing your art with us at Delicious Doodles

    ReplyDelete