Sunday, October 4, 2015

It'a Day 4 at DominoArt's Scarefest 2015

I am so happy to be playing at DominoArt's Scarefest again this year!  I am starting off with a photo holder from a Jenga playing piece that is approximately 22 years old?  Wow, does that say hoarder or what?  Not exactly, I just have always hung on the my kid's toys refusing to let them grow up in my head!  But these two pieces I found are sure a treasure to me now!  


I used a stamp from the "Morte" set from Smeared Ink.  I used watercolors to color up the image after stamping it.  Then a thick coat of matte medium to stiffen it up and bring out the colors. I attached it to the front of the Jenga piece after drilling three holes in the top for the wires.



This is such an awesome stamp set designed by Rick St. Dennis.


Proof my Jenga piece being back there!  The wire photo holder idea seemed easy to start with but I ended up using beads and soda pop tops together to hold the photos...lovely pic of myself I think center front!
Join us everyday for the whole month to celebrate this year's DominoArt's Scarefest! 

May I enter this please at the following:
Altered Eclectics October Anything Goes 

5 comments: