Friday, March 25, 2016

Flora and Fluffy Tails Event at Lost Coast Portal to Creativity!

I just love Alice in Wonderland as you may know so when the subject of those chocolate bunnies and fluffy bunnies came up I was all for the White Rabbit to herald in the Easter season or Spring or whatever you fancy him to herald in!  I love the simplicity of the wonderful stamps at Lost Coast Designs they take me right back to my books as a child.  So onto some pages from a foreign language book retrieved from the dump at the 2nd hand book store I stamped him and put him in a fancy frame that he deserves along with the word "Sweet" from the Misc. Words set also from Lost Coast Designs.  If you indulge yourself with anything this month get that set!  It is so versatile I use it almost every time I stamp! The White Rabbit I have comes in a set called "Rabbit, Cat Face, Hatter, and Rabbit with Watch"



Come join in the fun and check out all of our fun sites below with the linkys!  And play in our challenges there is always one going on so play and win!

You have until April 3rd to link up your bunnies and/or flowers at the Portal HERE.  Please read the info and rules while you are there :) and your make has to have a rubber stamped image on it, cause that is what we do LOL!

   Like our Facebook pages and enter our challenges there :)
and 
here!

AND our brand new Fan Page LIKE us and join us in the fun!


1 comment:

  1. I love the irony of a story from a book being printed on a book page. Great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete