Saturday, August 20, 2016

It's Hip to be Square at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity this Month!

Hey all you cool guys and gals!  We are going hip on you this month with our event "It's Hip to be Square" and you will not be thinking we are posing on you not one bit :)  Carmen's Veranda's Stamps and Lost Coast Designs have some fabulous square stamps and it really gets you thinking on how to use them in different ways.  I saw this Eye Chart Square  and then the Eye Chart stamp at Carmen's Veranda and had to have a way to use them together!  I even bought a pair of jeans that I knew were a size too small for the awesome tag that went with my idea (I can wear the jeans when I loose my stress weight and they were on sale for 4 dollars so I am not that bad, really!)


Some Holtz's paper and my jean's tag and some Spectrum Noir markers for a green eye and my tag was done. I even used the black cord the tag was hanging from on here so good jeans great crafting material!

Please check the  Lost Coast Portal to Creativity for all the details and information so you can participate and win!  Lots going on this month and the months to come so don't miss a thing!  And our monthly challenge is always a good way to win some stamps!

   Like our Facebook pages
and 
                                                                              here!

                                         AND our brand new Fan Page LIKE us and join us in the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment