Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Meet a Very Sleepy Lil Miss Oddleigh Dreaming of Sleep from LeighSBDesigns!

YAWN!  Never has a digital image reminded me of myself as much as Lil Miss Oddleigh Dreaming of  Sleep by LeighSBDesigns!  This fabulous image comes with three digital images!  And my fondness for her is our shared lack of sleep!  Apparently we both suffer from horrible insomnia so I have found my mirror image :)


 She comes with 2 digis, a cluster of 4 stars and a thought bubble full of sleepy Zzzzzz's.

I colored her up with Prisma colored pencils and fussy cut leaving a small white line.  I used a piece of paper made for acrylic paints to paint a galaxy background (thanks Art Sherpa) and the zzz's bubble is Spectrum Noir markers with a Q-Tip dipped in alcohol to make some spots.  A white gell pen to make some really big sparkle stars and she is ready for a long night of no sleep!

I hope you will go by the fabulous shop of LeighSBDesigns at Etsy and check out all of the wonderfulness there and this beauty will be on sale for a short while so don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. Finally found your blog, Nan! So love how you did the background with acrylic paints! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete