Monday, November 13, 2017

Uh, Santa, You Over Slept!

Santa, Santa?  Did you forget your calendar and smart phone???  Well, Santa went to the Grand Caymans because of his tiring journey last December 24th and kicked off his shoes and fur and ordered a rum punch!  I am playing at Ike's World Challenge #101 Anything Goes with a twist of Let it Snow (Winter, Christmas) and I went with Christmas a little island style!  This awesome image is a freebie that Ike of Ike's Art so nicely just gives to you to play with!  


I used Spectrum Noir markers for the scene and tried some really terrible watercolor pencils for the sky that is best just not talked about ;)   I embossed the blue paper with technically tiny flowers but in my world last night they were snowflakes.  I die cut three ornaments from glitter paper...yep, I am still sparkling!  The sentiment was made in Photoshop.

Hope Santa gets a move on or it might be a blue Christmas for sure!

4 comments:

  1. Eeee ! Very cool card. He has a fabulous tan :-) I really like how you did the sea. I'm glad to know someone else is covered in glitter too LoL
    Thank you for using my image and for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have missed playing so much I marked my calendar this time ;) Got him in finally and thanks for the fab image! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely card! BRAVO!
    Thank you very much for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete