Friday, January 19, 2018

Time for Page Two of My Fat Page Book!

Hi, all!  Back again today with page two of my Poe fat book page.  I will be entering it in the 3rd Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!   Don't forget to check out the LeighSBDesigns Etsy Boutique that has many many newly released Poe digital stamps! 

This page is all about the Oddleigh Raven Nevermore!  


I had to give him a door to hang around and shout his lovely "Nevermore"  I used a die cut and put some fabulous paper with spiders crawling so when you open the door you get a surprise! I stamped some random Halloween and background stamps in white and purple to give it a ghostly look.  Some typed text inked edges in black, and a bit colored gold and another fabulous paper flower make up the page.  The fabulous raven is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.

Off to the next blogs on the hop and have a fabulous Poetastic day!



12 comments:

  1. Must admit, when I saw that "raven" I wondered if it was really a goony bird! So I'm glad the door hides more creepiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea with the door..... I hope the spiders don't get out !! I love the raven :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Poe Day....ooooo page 2 is just as POEtastic as the cover & Oddleigh Raven Nevermore equally pleased with being on this creeptastic page! Love it Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Nan, love OddLeigh Raven he looks very proud to be on your poetastic page! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant door and fabulous page. Snacks for the raven inside? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it wonderful...to have Mr Poe as an excuse to sneak out our Halloween stash :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love it. I especially love that red telephone booth. awesome art my friend!

    ReplyDelete