Monday, April 16, 2018

Merry Christmas from Santa Whiskers at LeighSBDesigns

I am new to playing at the Outlawz Challenges and I am having such fun with all of the different challenges there weekly. This one is for Festive Fridays where the challenge for this week was between 4 celebrations.  Since I had Santa Whiskers all colored up and ready to visit I printed out some Dragons Lair Designs digital papers and flowers and made up a card.


Santa Whiskers is a wonderful digital image by LeighSBDesigns as we celebrate the one year anniversary/birthday of the wonderful digital stamps!  

Check out the awesome Outlawz Challenges, too!

Entering in the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card - congratulations Nan!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card - such a cute Chrimbo kitty :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

  3. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. แทงบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. แทงบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    แทงบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete