Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Midway Post for Ike's World Challenge Spring Inspiration Photo for April

Hi all!  I am back and delighted to be attempting to catch up on almost ten weeks of recuperating from a fall down the stairs.  My arm is healing nicely in all the broken parts :)  Now for Ike's World Challenge for April using a Spring Inspiration Photo!  I had so much fun working on this; it was nice to be inking and coloring up again!




Some background papers in soft pink and background stamps in green ink with some butterflies made a nice home for the pocket to hold my seed packets.  The Seed images from Ike's Art were colored with Touch New Markers and inked with Distress Inks.  A twine box in green made the last touch. Oh the gorgeous green background paper is a digital paper from Dragons Lair Designs that I printed out and is called Watercolor Papers set.



Entering into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty - it reminded me of a little apron I once had for gardening, with the little seed packets tucked in there. Fabulous. Thanks for making this for me at IWC x

    Thank you very much for making them for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ike! I grew up with seed packets always being close by and they still make me smile! They are all little works of art I think :) xx

    ReplyDelete